Amazon Jobs 2022: Hello Friends Are you Looking for Amazon Company Jobs Good News Amazon Company is Hiring for the Latest Ads Content Reviewer Job Vacancies. A Student Various From Any Discipline Can Apply For Amazon Company Recruitment 2022. The Eligible Candidates Appling Before Read Below Information then Apply It.
Amazon Jobs 2022
|Name of the Organization||Amazon|
|Number of Vacancies||More|
|Vacancies Names||Ads Content Reviewer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Apply Online Date||Started|
|Apply Online Last Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Per Month Rs.25,000/-|
Top 10 Best HR Interview Questions: Click
Apply For Top MNC Companies Jobs 2022
Qualification: Inter to Any Graduate
IBPS Recruitment 2022: Click
Apply For Phone Typing Jobs: Click
Apply For Captcha Typing Jobs: Click
Apply For Wipro Walk in Interview Jobs: Click
Apply For Part-Time Jobs: Click
Apply For OnePlus Recruitment 2022: Click
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Proficient in English language.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in *difficult situations
- Flexible to work in shifts and rotational week offs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
Apply Online: Registration