Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: Bank of Maharashtra has released a new notification to hire eligible applicants for the post of Generalist Officer in Scale 2 & 3 on its official website bankofmaharashtra.in. The application link to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2023 is open from today i.e. 23th July 2023. Job aspirants who want to work in the Bank of Maharashtra can apply online for the posts on or before 22 February 2023. Applicants who will be shortlisted for the posts will be called for the online test which is expected to be held on August 2023. The bank aims to fill a total of 400 vacancies for Generalist Officer Bharti with this recruitment drive.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
Get details of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 for Officer 2 & 3 and Sub Staff. Bank of Maharashtra vacancy through IBPS is also posted in Jobs Cloud from which aspirants of the Bank can take advantage. Know the direct official link for various Government Recruitment 2023 in Banks.
|Name of Bank||
Bank of Maharashtra
|Name of Post||Officer 2 & 3|
|Number of Posts||400|
|Registration Dates||13th To 25th July 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam & Interview|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Our Family|
About Bank of Maharashtra
BOM is a banking and financial services bank owned by the Government of India, headquartered in Pune, India. The Government of India established the bank in 1935 and holds 87.74 percent of the total shares. It has the largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. The total branch network of the Bank as on 31 March 2018 consisted of 1846 branches spread across all the States and 4 Union Territories.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Download PDF
Bank of Maharashtra official website, bankofmaharashtra.in has released the Recruitment 2023 Notification on 12th July 2023. To access the detailed information, candidates can directly download the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF from the link given in this article.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
UR/EWS/ OBS Rs.1,180/-
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Vacancies List
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Education Qualifications
Scale II requires a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) from a recognized university or institute. It is preferable to have passed JAIIB & CAIIB or have professional qualification like CA/CMA/CFA from a recognized University/Institute/Board approved by the Government and Regulatory Bodies.
Scale III requires a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) from a recognized university or institute. Similarly, it is desirable to have passed JAIIB and CAIIB or have a professional qualification like CA/CMA/CFA from a recognized University/Institute/Board approved by the Government and regulatory bodies.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Exam syllabus
How to Apply For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
To apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment, follow these detailed steps:
- Visit the official website of Bank of Maharashtra – bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section on the website. Click on ‘Recruitment Process’ and then select ‘Current Vacancies’.
- Look for the link titled “Recruitment of Officers in Scale II & III Project 2023-24 (Online Application Process)”. Click on the given registration link.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and then select ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- Fill in your details in the registration form and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as per the specified guidelines.
- Submit any additional required details like educational qualification, work experience, etc.
- Verify all the details entered and click on ‘Complete Registration’.
- Proceed to pay the application fee through the available payment options.
By following these steps, you will successfully complete the registration and payment process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Exam Centers
Bank Of Maharashtra Selection Process 2023
The selection process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment consists of an online examination and an interview. All the candidates have to appear in both the stages of the selection process.
In the final selection, the weightage given to various categories is as follows:
- For UR (General) and EWS (Economically Weaker Section) candidates, the final selection will be based on 50% marks obtained in online examination and interview.
- For SC (Scheduled Castes), ST (Scheduled Tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), and PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, the final selection will be based on 45% marks obtained in online examination and interview.
These percentages indicate the relative weightage given to the performance of online test and interview for various categories during the final selection process.
Official Notification: Click