Railway TTE Recruitment 2023 Bharti Notification for RRB Traveling Ticket Examiner 11500+ Vacancies will be released soon, www. To apply online at indianrailways.gov.in.
RRB TTE 2023 Recruitment Details
Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification to fill Traveling Ticket Examiner vacancies in various zones. Friends, If you are looking for Latest TTE Vacancies in Indian Railway, then this is one of the best employment opportunities. As per the advertisement, around 11500+ TTE vacancies will be published in Railway for eligible candidates.
All those who are interested in the application process for the RRB TTE Jobs opening must apply online mode. For RRB Traveling Ticket Examiner Bharti 2023, the starting date and last date to register online application form will be available soon. Here in this blog, aspirants will get complete details related to RRB Railway TTE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Syllabus, etc by scrolling down the page. We will soon attach the Railway Travel Ticket Examiner Notification link and RRB TTE Online Apply link at the bottom of this article.
|Name of Post||Ticket Collector|
|Number of Vacancies||12000+|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5,200/- To Rs.20,200/-|
|Selection Process||Online Exam Etc|
|Education Qualifications||12th Pass|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Our Family|
|Job Location||Across India|
indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Indian Railway Recruitment Board TTE Advertisement 2023 is likely to be published soon on the official website for the appointment of a large number of candidates. IR Board is going to start the online application process for RRB Traveling Ticket Examiner Recruitment of 11500+ posts in various Zonal Railways and RRBs. The higher authority had specified to hire only the talented, dynamic and suitable candidates for the Indian Railway TC Posts. Here all the details related to RRB wise TTE vacancies will be available on the specified web portal as soon as officially released by the officials. All those candidates whose age is between 18 to 30 years and have passed 12th class can go for Railway Ticket Collector (TC) job.
Candidates are required to apply online through the link given below on the official website of Indian Railways (indianrailways.gov.in) whenever the RRB TTE Registration will start. To avoid last minute rush due to heavy load on website during last day, candidates must submit Railway TTE Online Application much before the last date. Scroll down to see all the information about RRB TTE 2023 Bharti.
RRB TTE Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here, we have listed the RRB Traveling Ticket Examiner Vacancy Eligibility and age limit so candidates must read it for better understanding:-
Educational Qualifications: For Railway TTE Posts, those who want to apply must have following qualification:-
Passed 12th class from a Board or Institute recognized by the State/Central Government.
Age Limit: To apply for RRB Travel Ticket Examiner Jobs, candidates must fulfill the following age limit as on cut off date:-
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- For reserved categories/communities, OBC (NCL), SC, ST, PWD, Ex-S etc., relaxation in upper age limit or maximum upper age will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
Railway Ticket Collector Salary
The pay scale of RRB TTE Jobs is Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-. Hence, the basic pay for the post of Traveling Ticket Examiner will be around Rs. 15,000/-. Further, including all the allowances, the salary will be around Rs.500. 36,000/- per month.
RRB TTE Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Computer Based Written Examination
- Document verification
- Medical Fitness Test
RRB TTE 2023 Application Fee
UG, EWS, OBS: Rs.500/-
SC, ST, PWD Rs.250-
How to Apply For RRB TTE Recruitment 2023 Notification
- First of all open the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- On the homepage, find the link titled “RRB Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) for the Recruitment of Traveling Ticket Examiner (TTE), 2023” from the Careers section.
- Read all the information and instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting to fill the application.
- Go ahead and after reading and understanding the instructions if you feel you are eligible for registration then click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, State, Community, SSLC/Matriculation Roll Number, SSLC/Matriculation Passing Year, Mobile Number, Email-ID etc. in the Application Form.
- Confirm that all the information given in the application is correct and then press the submit button for registration.
- On successful submission of the Registration Form, the Registration ID Number and Password will be displayed on your screen. Also, OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details.
- Login using registration number and password to fill the application and make payment.
- Make your fee payment either by using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card etc. or by using SBI Challan or Post Office Challan.
- Select “Upload Photo Tab” to upload your color photocopy (Image size should be between 20kb – 50kb and dimension should be between 35mm x 45mm or 320 x 240 pixels) and then to upload your Select the “Upload Signature tab”. Scanned signature in jpg file format (image size should be between 10 kb – 40 kb and dimension should be between 50 mm x 20 mm or 140 x 60 pixels).
- After verifying and submitting the declaration the complete application will be displayed. Take a printout of the application and keep it safe for further reference and record.
Official Website: Registration